Councillors are summoned to attend the Parish Council meeting
on Wednesday 6th April 2016
7.30 pm in the Putley Parish Hall Meeting Room
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To receive Declarations of Interest. Councillors are reminded of the need to
2.1 Update their register of interests
2.2 To declare any personal interest on items on the agenda and their nature.
2.3 To declare any prejudicial interest on items on the agenda.
3. Public Participation and Ward Members report
4. Minutes: To confirm the minutes of the Parish Council Meeting on 2nd March 2016 as a correct record.
5. Financial Matters:
5.1 To receive and approve a summary of receipts and payments
5.2 To approve invoices for payment
6. To consider the new Parish Council website development.
7. To consider response to the First World War Commemoration – the Home Front.
8. To receive the Footpath and P3 scheme report if available and consider any actions required
9. To receive the Lengthsman Administrator report if available and consider any actions required.
10. To receive an update on the Neighbourhood Plan
11. To consider a grant application for funding the Neighbourhood Plan
12. To receive Clerks report and correspondence
13. To confirm the date for Parish Meeting
14. To receive agenda items for the next meeting
15. To confirm the date of the next meeting, currently scheduled for Wednesday 4th May 2016
Christine Stallard Daniels
Clerk to Putley Parish Council