- This event has passed.
PLANNING WITH THE COMMUNITY
July 29 @ 9:30 am - 3:00 pm£100
Everything you need to know about planning, including:
- Overview of planning system national & local
- Legal Rights of Parish Councils
- Proper process to avoid Judicial Review challenges
- Material’ comments on planning applications
- Importance of Neighbourhood Plans Acquiring Section 106 Monies
- CIL (Community Infrastructure Levy)
Effective Communication with your local residents is crucial for planning and many other purposes.
- Make the most of parish meetings
- Produce local newsletters
- Modernise your website
- Use social media but beware the pitfalls of Data Protection versus Transparency Code!
Saturday CiLCA 29th July 9.30am–3.00pm-£100 per person including lunch
Book on Line now
Please use the booking form below or contact Lynda 01432 353 492